SportSRoutes Scouting – Terry Michel
Class of 2018 – Terry Michel (Coconut Creek High School)
- Position: WR
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 153 lbs
- 40-yard Dash: 4.76 s
- Vertical leap: 29 in
- Broad Jump: 8’3”
- Pro Shuttle: 4.56
- Willing Blocker
- Ability to hold himself up when blocking.
- Effectively contains defender and opens up lanes.
- Works out of the slot.
- Efficient in post and hitch routes.
- Has speed to get behind the defense on go routes.
- Good recovery speed.
- Can accelerate on a dime.
- Game Analysis:
- Michel has great intangibles and physical traits, but must work on developing his route tree. Michel has the speed and willingness to excel on the field and will make huge plays for his team with or without the ball in his hands.
- Combine Analysis:
- While Michel did not post eye popping numbers he came in a preformed. He backed up the tape by showing his speed and his vertical leap. Michel showed reliable hands, but must clean his route running a bit. However, Michel proved that he has the physical traits to excel in the right college program.
3 thoughts on “SportSRoutes Scouting – Terry Michel”
I got this web page from my friend who informed me on the topic of this site and at the moment this time I am
browsing this website and reading very informative articles at this time.
It’s an amazing paragraph in favor of all the online users;
they will get benefit from it I am sure.
Hi, of course this article is actually nice and I have learned lot of things from it
about blogging. thanks.
Comments are closed.