SportSRoutes Scouting – Francky Jean-Louis
Class of 2018 – Francky Jean-Louis (Dr.Michael Krop Senior High School)
- Position: OLB/DE
- Height: 6’2”
- Weight: 200 Lbs
- 40-yard Dash: 4.8 s
- Vertical leap: 33.6”
- Broad Jump:
- Pro Shuttle: 4.4 s
- Tackling Machine
- Nose for the football.
- Makes every hit on the field.
- Tracks down ball carrier.
- Mixes power and speed to get to QB.
- Hybrid Defender
- Quick feet allows for coverage skills, pass rushing, and covering the run.
- Quick hands to knock the ball down.
- Game Analysis:
- Jean-Louis is a rare athlete who does not get enough attention. Combining coverage skills,pass rushing, and run stuff ability he is a complete defender who is able to play at all three levels. With a nose for the football, Jean-Louis makes a living with solo tackles and knocking the ball down. Jean-Louis is the type of athlete who can make an impact at any stage of the game defense, offense, and special teams.